Temple Run is one of those fun addicting games that once you start playing you can’t stop. Imangi, the creators of Temple Run, have teamed up with Disney/Pixar and have created what they’re calling Temple Run: Brave. It was released in the App Store last night, and as the name suggests, it’s a remake of the popular title using content from Pixar’s new film.
All the cool and fun features from the original Temple Run are there plus a couple of other features like:
- Exclusive ARCHERY feature – tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins.
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
The only downside to this is that it’s not free like the original Temple Run. Temple Run: Brave is for $0.99 in the App Store, and there’s no free version available. It is available for both the iPhone and iPad. You can download the 41.4MB app here. [Source]Stay tuned with us for more breaking news. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and check out our RSS for quick reference.