When it comes to photo editors there are thousands. So many to choose from, and most are garbage. There is one that stands out, one that truly captures your eye at first glance.
FX Photo Studio not only captures your eye, but it lets you capture your imagination. With hundreds of photo effects, Black and White and Color editing (just like MacPhun’s other app ColorStrokes) and cropping and adjusting tools as well. FX Photo Studio took a couple leaps in front of the competitors.
- Currently 194 effects and filters for iPhone
- 173 Effects and filters for Mac
- Over 190 effects for iPad
- Black & White and Color editing
- Text Label Support
- Cropping and Adjusting Tools
- Take pictures directly from the app (iPhone and iPad 2 & 3)
- Mix effects and paint with effects
- Social Network Sharing and Instagram Integration
- Available for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- The Mac version also integrates with Aperture, Lightroom, iPhoto, and Photoshop
- The Pro version for mac also allows editing Raw files, and over 20 editing tools to enhance your editing even farther.
- the iPhone brush for Color Splash doesnt go small enough for detailed editing, even when zoomed all the way.
Overall MacPhun has created a complete winner with FX Photo Studio. When editing with a stylus it is perfect, just fine editing should be allowed with smaller brushes.
GiveMeMind is giving FX Photo Studio a 5/5
FX Photo Studio deserves a 5 Star rating on all Devices , the brush size is not that big of a deal on iPhone. For most users it is perfect, for the graphic editors/designers they might want to wait until they get home to use Photoshop or the Pro version of FX Photo Studio.
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and check out our RSS for quick reference.