With iOS5, Apple brought us the direct integration of Twitter into iOS. For example tweeting from photos app is simpler than ever. But how about different networks? What if I wanted to post something on Foursquare, or on Twitter and Facebook simultaneously?
Of course there’s a tweak for that: I’m proud to present Fusion
( Source: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/04/08/fusion/ )
What does Fusion do?
Using Fusion you not only can post messages to Twitter and Facebook, but also to Foursquare and MySpace.
In the Settings app you can set different things:
1. At first there’s a killswitch, to de-/ or activate Fusion;
2. you can configure different Plugins (till now there are Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and MySpace);
3. you will be able to set an Activator action for the quick-compose window;
4. Fusion will bring you a little more with its Siri-Integration:
Using a little plugin, you also will be able to use Siri to write / speak a new message!
For every social network you can set some more options in the ‘Plugins’ tab:
1. Set priorities: Which network should appear at the first place in the quick-compose window? To define, which one, you will just have to
tab the little button at the top right in Fusion’s preferences.
2. Enable or disable single networks. Thereto you tap on the desired network and switch the ‘Enable’-witch to gray (= disabled);
3. Location services – you know what they are ( e.g. for use with Facebook);
4. The Auto-Select switch, allowing you to set all networks, which will be selected to post to from default;
5. the ‘Activation’ button to loging to the network you want to use, for sure.
How do I use Fusion?
That’s very simple: First you have to set an activator action to open the quick-compose window as mentioned above. Then you open up the quick-compose window wherever you want and start typing your message.
When finished typing, tap on the small gray button in the middle of the compose window and choose the networks to share to by tapping/ marking them with a check-mark (you can see that on the picture above).
Now there are two options:
1. Take a look back at your typed message by tapping the small violet arrow.
2. Send your message by tapping the ‘Send’ button.
Another option to type your message, would be using Siri, as mentioned above
Taking a closer look at the Plugins:
Like I said before, every social network is connected to Fusion using a Plugin, meaning that developers could connect more and more social networks to Fusion in this way!
That sounds great! Now where do I get Fusion?
You will get Fusion on the BigBoss (a default-) repo for just $2.00 !
You will definitely love this tweak, because there will be more and more features in the future!
I hope you all enjoyed this little review and have fun using Fusion;
See you soon!